DeLucks provides Property Inspections and complete Residental and Commerical Building services from small garden walls to full commercial renovations... no job is too big or too small.
We offer a one-stop solution for all your home improvements, using qualified tradespeople who treat your home as if it were their own. We can add value to your exisiting character home or upgrade with a new contemporary style. Whether it be...
- Living Rooms
- Alfresco & Outdoor Living Areas
- Garages & Carports
DeLucks will be with you every step of the way explaining every process and answering every query you may have throughout the build.
Together with our vast experience in the Residental building market, DeLucks can also cater for your Commerical building needs as well.
Our team of qualified tradespeople can undertake projects from a simple boardroom fitout to a complete strip out and refurburbishment of your existing property or office.
At DeLucks all our staff and contractors have completed the current Safety and Awareness Training Course and are covered under Worker's Compensation and Public Liability Insurances.
DeLucks Building carries out all Property Inspections using the knowledge and integrity of our Registered Builder. Our reports are precise and succinct. Piece of mind is crucial!
- PRE-PURCHASE INSPECTION - identifies any structural defects prior to purchasing your property.
- RETROSPECTIVE APPROVAL - Quite often additions or improvements to a property need approval retrospectively, meaning AFTER they have been built, as they were constructed without a building approval. This inspection is to ensure they are constructed within the building codes of Australia.
- REMEDIAL WORKS INSPECTION - identifies any defects from works carried out by builders and trades alike and reports on actions required to rectify the defects.
- HANDOVER DEFECTS INSPECTION - Make sure you are getting what you paid for, for your new home. This is a detailed inspection undertaken on your new home build before you make your final payment.
BUILDERS WARRANTY INSPECTION - New homes that are less than 6 years old require a builder’s warranty. This then remains with the home for 6 years regardless of ownership. This inspection ensures any issues that can be fixed whilst still under warranty are carried out before the warranty period ends.
OWNER BUILDER WARRANTY / INDEMNITY INSURANCE INSPECTION - This is when an owner builder wishes to sell their home and builder warranty insurance is required. The Insurance Company will require this report detailing any current defects.
STAGE INSPECTION - reports on each stage of your build prior to progress payments being finalised. It insures your project is being constructed as per Australian standards and is within the building codes of Australia before you hand over your hard earned money.